We acknowledge the support of the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences for support of this research. We thank the Center for Environmental Sciences and Engineering of the University of Connecticut for support and assistance in executing the research. We also thank Dr. Frank Galasso, Dr. Xiongfei Shen, and Mr. Shih-Po Sun for helpful discussions and suggestions.
Heteroepitaxial Growth of Nanoscale Oxide Shell/Fiber Superstructures by Mild Hydrothermal Processes†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 988–992, May 7 2010
How to Cite
Chen, C.-H., Jin, L., Espinal, A. E., Firliet, B. T., Xu, L., Aindow, M., Joesten, R. and Suib, S. L. (2010), Heteroepitaxial Growth of Nanoscale Oxide Shell/Fiber Superstructures by Mild Hydrothermal Processes. Small, 6: 988–992. doi: 10.1002/smll.200902381
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!