These authors contributed equally to the work.
Inhibition of HSV-1 Attachment, Entry, and Cell-to-Cell Spread by Functionalized Multivalent Gold Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 1044–1050, May 7 2010
How to Cite
Baram-Pinto, D., Shukla, S., Gedanken, A. and Sarid, R. (2010), Inhibition of HSV-1 Attachment, Entry, and Cell-to-Cell Spread by Functionalized Multivalent Gold Nanoparticles. Small, 6: 1044–1050. doi: 10.1002/smll.200902384
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2009
- The Elias, Genevieve and Geogianna Atol Charitable Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!