This work was partially supported by the MEXT, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Emergence in Chemistry” (20111009) and Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST). We thank Dr. K. Yoza (Bruker AXS) and Dr. S. Inoue (Horiba) for crystallographic and photoluminescence experiments, respectively.
HCl-Induced Nuclearity Convergence in Diphosphine-Protected Ultrasmall Gold Clusters: A Novel Synthetic Route to “Magic-Number” Au13 Clusters†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 1216–1220, June 6, 2010
How to Cite
Shichibu, Y. and Konishi, K. (2010), HCl-Induced Nuclearity Convergence in Diphosphine-Protected Ultrasmall Gold Clusters: A Novel Synthetic Route to “Magic-Number” Au13 Clusters. Small, 6: 1216–1220. doi: 10.1002/smll.200902398
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!