The high-quality graphite samples used in this study were kindly provided by Frontier Materials Development Laboratories of Kaneka Corporation.
Channel-Length-Dependent Field-Effect Mobility and Carrier Concentration of Reduced Graphene Oxide Thin-Film Transistors†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 1210–1215, June 6, 2010
How to Cite
Kobayashi, T., Kimura, N., Chi, J., Hirata, S. and Hobara, D. (2010), Channel-Length-Dependent Field-Effect Mobility and Carrier Concentration of Reduced Graphene Oxide Thin-Film Transistors. Small, 6: 1210–1215. doi: 10.1002/smll.200902407
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!