This work was funded in part by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) R21 CA121842 (to Z.C.), NCI Center of Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence Grant U54 CA119367 (to S.S.G.), an A*Star BMRC (07/1/22/19/534) grant from Singapore (to B.X.), and the China Scholarship Council fellowship (to H.L.).
Radiation-Luminescence-Excited Quantum Dots for in vivo Multiplexed Optical Imaging†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1087–1091, May 21 2010
How to Cite
Liu, H., Zhang, X., Xing, B., Han, P., Gambhir, S. S. and Cheng, Z. (2010), Radiation-Luminescence-Excited Quantum Dots for in vivo Multiplexed Optical Imaging. Small, 6: 1087–1091. doi: 10.1002/smll.200902408
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2009
- National Cancer Institute (NCI). Grant Number: R21 CA121842
- NCI Center of Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence. Grant Number: U54 CA119367
- A*Star BMRC, Singapore. Grant Number: 07/1/22/19/534
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!