This work was funded in part by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) R21 CA121842 (to Z.C.), NCI Center of Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence Grant U54 CA119367 (to S.S.G.), an A*Star BMRC (07/1/22/19/534) grant from Singapore (to B.X.), and the China Scholarship Council fellowship (to H.L.).
Radiation-Luminescence-Excited Quantum Dots for in vivo Multiplexed Optical Imaging†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1087–1091, May 21 2010
How to Cite
Liu, H., Zhang, X., Xing, B., Han, P., Gambhir, S. S. and Cheng, Z. (2010), Radiation-Luminescence-Excited Quantum Dots for in vivo Multiplexed Optical Imaging. Small, 6: 1087–1091. doi: 10.1002/smll.200902408
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2009
- National Cancer Institute (NCI). Grant Number: R21 CA121842
- NCI Center of Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence. Grant Number: U54 CA119367
- A*Star BMRC, Singapore. Grant Number: 07/1/22/19/534
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!