This work was supported by the the IT R&D program of MKE/KEIT. [10029953,Terabit Nonvolatile Memory Development].
Fullerene-Derivative-Embedded Nanogap Field-Effect-Transistor and Its Nonvolatile Memory Application†
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 15, pages 1617–1621, August 2 2010
How to Cite
Ryu, S.-W., Kim, C.-J., Kim, S., Seo, M., Yun, C., Yoo, S. and Choi, Y.-K. (2010), Fullerene-Derivative-Embedded Nanogap Field-Effect-Transistor and Its Nonvolatile Memory Application. Small, 6: 1617–1621. doi: 10.1002/smll.200902410
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!