The work performed at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) was supported by DOE's LDRD Program. The work was performed at the Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory, a national scientific user facility sponsored by DOE. PNNL is operated by Battelle for DOE under Contract DE-AC05-76RL01830. I.A.A. acknowledges support from an ARO MURI under Grant No. W911NF-09-1-0476.
Constraint of DNA on Functionalized Graphene Improves its Biostability and Specificity†
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 1205–1209, June 6, 2010
How to Cite
Tang, Z., Wu, H., Cort, J. R., Buchko, G. W., Zhang, Y., Shao, Y., Aksay, I. A., Liu, J. and Lin, Y. (2010), Constraint of DNA on Functionalized Graphene Improves its Biostability and Specificity. Small, 6: 1205–1209. doi: 10.1002/smll.201000024
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2010
- ARO MURI. Grant Number: W911NF-09-1-0476
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!