We gratefully acknowledge the Swiss Light Source (SLS, Villigen, Switzerland) for providing beam time at the superXAS beamline for QEXAFS experiments. We are grateful to M. J. Beier for help and J.D.G. to DANSCATT for financial support. The support of the Electron Microscopy ETH Zurich, EMEZ, and Center for Microscopy and Image Analysis, University of Zurich, is acknowledged. We are grateful to Prof. W. Bensch and Dr. N. Pienack (University of Kiel, Germany) for in situ EDXRD experiments and to HASYLAB (DESY, Hamburg, Germany) for providing beam time at beamline F3. Financial support from the Sino Swiss Science and Technology Cooperation (SSSTC, project no. EG05-092008) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF Professorship PP002 - 114711/1) and the University of Zurich for financial support.
Hydrothermal Synthesis of Bi6S2O15 Nanowires: Structural, in situ EXAFS, and Humidity-Sensing Studies†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 1173–1179, June 6, 2010
How to Cite
Zhou, Y., Grunwaldt, J.-D., Krumeich, F., Zheng, K., Chen, G., Stötzel, J., Frahm, R. and Patzke, G. R. (2010), Hydrothermal Synthesis of Bi6S2O15 Nanowires: Structural, in situ EXAFS, and Humidity-Sensing Studies. Small, 6: 1173–1179. doi: 10.1002/smll.201000112
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2010
- Sino Swiss Science and Technology Cooperation (SSSTC). Grant Number: EG05-092008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!