This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (sensor fabrication, biological materials) under Award No. ECCS-082390 and by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering (AC impedance analysis) under Award No. DE-FG-02-01ER45935. Hunter College infrastructure is supported by the National Institutes of Health, the RCMI program (G12-RR003037-245476). R.R. acknowledges a postdoctoral fellowship from the Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación and Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología.
Peptide-Nanotube Biochips for Label-Free Detection of Multiple Pathogens†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1092–1095, May 21 2010
How to Cite
de la Rica, R., Pejoux, C., Fernandez-Sanchez, C., Baldi, A. and Matsui, H. (2010), Peptide-Nanotube Biochips for Label-Free Detection of Multiple Pathogens. Small, 6: 1092–1095. doi: 10.1002/smll.201000151
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!