This work was supported by a Fellowship in Science and Engineering from the David and Lucile Packard Foundation and MRSEC DMR05-20020 from the National Science Foundation. The authors acknowledge the generous gift of the PC10P plasmid from the Tirrell Laboratory.
Light-Sensitive Polypeptide Hydrogel and Nanorod Composites†
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 15, pages 1608–1611, August 2 2010
How to Cite
Charati, M. B., Lee, I., Hribar, K. C. and Burdick, J. A. (2010), Light-Sensitive Polypeptide Hydrogel and Nanorod Composites. Small, 6: 1608–1611. doi: 10.1002/smll.201000162
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!