This work was supported by the NSF CAREER Award (CHE-0349302) and the David and Lucile Packard Foundation. This work used the NUANCE Center facilities, which are supported by NSF-MRSEC, NSF-NSEC, and the Keck Foundation as well as the J. B. Cohen X-Ray Diffraction Facility supported by the MRSEC program of the National Science Foundation (DMR-0520513) at the Materials Research Center of Northwestern University. The authors also thank Dr. O. Chernyashevskyy at the Magnetic and Physical Properties Measurement Facility for useful discussions.
Synthesis of TaS2 Nanotubes From Ta2O5 Nanotube Templates†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1096–1099, May 21 2010
How to Cite
Li, P., Stender, C. L., Ringe, E., Marks, L. D. and Odom, T. W. (2010), Synthesis of TaS2 Nanotubes From Ta2O5 Nanotube Templates. Small, 6: 1096–1099. doi: 10.1002/smll.201000226
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!