This work was supported by the Swiss National Foundation under the NCCR project Quantum Photonics.
Record-Low Inhomogeneous Broadening of Site-Controlled Quantum Dots for Nanophotonics†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 1268–1272, June 21, 2010
How to Cite
Mohan, A., Gallo, P., Felici, M., Dwir, B., Rudra, A., Faist, J. and Kapon, E. (2010), Record-Low Inhomogeneous Broadening of Site-Controlled Quantum Dots for Nanophotonics. Small, 6: 1268–1272. doi: 10.1002/smll.201000341
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!