Quantitative Evaluation of Cellular Uptake and Trafficking of Plain and Polyethylene Glycol-Coated Gold Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 15, pages 1669–1678, August 2 2010
How to Cite
Brandenberger, C., Mühlfeld, C., Ali, Z., Lenz, A.-G., Schmid, O., Parak, W. J., Gehr, P. and Rothen-Rutishauser, B. (2010), Quantitative Evaluation of Cellular Uptake and Trafficking of Plain and Polyethylene Glycol-Coated Gold Nanoparticles. Small, 6: 1669–1678. doi: 10.1002/smll.201000528
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2010
- Animal Free Research Foundation, the Doerenkamp-Zbinden Foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: SPP 1313
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 3100A0_118420
- Helmholtz Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!