Visualizing Resonance Energy Transfer in Supramolecular Surface Patterns of β-CD-Functionalized Quantum Dot Hosts and Organic Dye Guests by Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 24, pages 2870–2876, December 20, 2010
How to Cite
Dorokhin, D., Hsu, S.-H., Tomczak, N., Blum, C., Subramaniam, V., Huskens, J., Reinhoudt, D. N., Velders, A. H. and Vancso, G. J. (2010), Visualizing Resonance Energy Transfer in Supramolecular Surface Patterns of β-CD-Functionalized Quantum Dot Hosts and Organic Dye Guests by Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging. Small, 6: 2870–2876. doi: 10.1002/smll.201000713
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!