This work was supported by the NSF (DMR-0602684) and the Harvard MRSEC (DMR-0820484). We thank Sebastian Seiffert for assistance with confocal microscopy and helpful discussions, and Kisun Yoon for assistance with SEM. This work was performed in part at the Center for Nanoscale Systems (CNS), which is supported by the NSF (ECS-0335765). JT received funding from the German Academic Exchange Service (D/08/44750) and the Fund of the Chemical Industry (Germany), which is gratefully acknowledged.
Fabrication of Polymersomes using Double-Emulsion Templates in Glass-Coated Stamped Microfluidic Devices†
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 16, pages 1723–1727, August 16 2010
How to Cite
Thiele, J., Abate, A. R., Shum, H. C., Bachtler, S., Förster, S. and Weitz, D. A. (2010), Fabrication of Polymersomes using Double-Emulsion Templates in Glass-Coated Stamped Microfluidic Devices. Small, 6: 1723–1727. doi: 10.1002/smll.201000798
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!