Neurons Are Able to Internalize Soluble Carbon Nanotubes: New Opportunities or Old Risks?
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 23, pages 2630–2633, December 6, 2010
How to Cite
Cellot, G., Ballerini, L., Prato, M. and Bianco, A. (2010), Neurons Are Able to Internalize Soluble Carbon Nanotubes: New Opportunities or Old Risks?. Small, 6: 2630–2633. doi: 10.1002/smll.201000906
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!