Nanofibrous Bio-inorganic Hybrid Structures Formed Through Self-Assembly and Oriented Mineralization of Genetically Engineered Phage Nanofibers
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 20, pages 2230–2235, October 18, 2010
How to Cite
He, T., Abbineni, G., Cao, B. and Mao, C. (2010), Nanofibrous Bio-inorganic Hybrid Structures Formed Through Self-Assembly and Oriented Mineralization of Genetically Engineered Phage Nanofibers. Small, 6: 2230–2235. doi: 10.1002/smll.201001108
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!