On the Lifecycle of Nanocomposites: Comparing Released Fragments and their In-Vivo Hazards from Three Release Mechanisms and Four Nanocomposites
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 16, pages 2384–2395, August 22, 2011
How to Cite
Wohlleben, W., Brill, S., Meier, M. W., Mertler, M., Cox, G., Hirth, S., von Vacano, B., Strauss, V., Treumann, S., Wiench, K., Ma-Hock, L. and Landsiedel, R. (2011), On the Lifecycle of Nanocomposites: Comparing Released Fragments and their In-Vivo Hazards from Three Release Mechanisms and Four Nanocomposites. Small, 7: 2384–2395. doi: 10.1002/smll.201002054
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!