Artificial Surface-Modified Si3N4 Nanopores for Single Surface-Modified Gold Nanoparticle Scanning
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 455–459, February 18, 2011
How to Cite
Astier, Y., Datas, L., Carney, R., Stellacci, F., Gentile, F. and DiFabrizio, E. (2011), Artificial Surface-Modified Si3N4 Nanopores for Single Surface-Modified Gold Nanoparticle Scanning. Small, 7: 455–459. doi: 10.1002/smll.201002113
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!