Large-Area Single-Crystalline Nanocone Arrays of an Organic Charge-Transfer Complex: Controlling Growth, Characterization, and Applications
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Nanotechnology with Soft Matter
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 1412–1415, May 23, 2011
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Jiang, L., Dong, H., Tang, Z. and Hu, W. (2011), Large-Area Single-Crystalline Nanocone Arrays of an Organic Charge-Transfer Complex: Controlling Growth, Characterization, and Applications. Small, 7: 1412–1415. doi: 10.1002/smll.201002261
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!