Enhanced Electrical Conductivity of Individual Conducting Polymer Nanobelts
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: C. A. Mirkin, 20 Years at Northwestern
Volume 7, Issue 14, pages 1949–1953, July 18, 2011
How to Cite
Jiang, L., Yinghui Sun, Peng, H., Li, L.-J., Wu, T., Ma, J., Chiang Boey, F. Y., Chen, X. and Chi, L. (2011), Enhanced Electrical Conductivity of Individual Conducting Polymer Nanobelts. Small, 7: 1949–1953. doi: 10.1002/smll.201100090
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!