Flexible ZnO–Cellulose Nanocomposite for Multisource Energy Conversion
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 15, pages 2173–2178, August 8, 2011
How to Cite
Kumar, A., Gullapalli, H., Balakrishnan, K., Botello-Mendez, A., Vajtai, R., Terrones, M. and Ajayan, P. M. (2011), Flexible ZnO–Cellulose Nanocomposite for Multisource Energy Conversion. Small, 7: 2173–2178. doi: 10.1002/smll.201100458
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!