Er3+-Doped Anatase TiO2 Nanocrystals: Crystal-Field Levels, Excited-State Dynamics, Upconversion, and Defect Luminescence
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 21, pages 3046–3056, November 4, 2011
How to Cite
Luo, W., Fu, C., Li, R., Liu, Y., Zhu, H. and Chen, X. (2011), Er3+-Doped Anatase TiO2 Nanocrystals: Crystal-Field Levels, Excited-State Dynamics, Upconversion, and Defect Luminescence. Small, 7: 3046–3056. doi: 10.1002/smll.201100838
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!