Tumor Targeting and Imaging Using Cyclic RGD-PEGylated Gold Nanoparticle Probes with Directly Conjugated Iodine-125
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: C. A. Mirkin, 20 Years at Northwestern
Volume 7, Issue 14, pages 2052–2060, July 18, 2011
How to Cite
Kim, Y.-H., Jeon, J., Hong, S. H., Rhim, W.-K., Lee, Y.-S., Youn, H., Chung, J.-K., Lee, M. C., Lee, D. S., Kang, K. W. and Nam, J.-M. (2011), Tumor Targeting and Imaging Using Cyclic RGD-PEGylated Gold Nanoparticle Probes with Directly Conjugated Iodine-125. Small, 7: 2052–2060. doi: 10.1002/smll.201100927
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!