The Exocytosis of Fluorescent Nanodiamond and Its Use as a Long-Term Cell Tracker
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 23, pages 3363–3370, December 2, 2011
How to Cite
Fang, C.-Y., Vaijayanthimala, V., Cheng, C.-A., Yeh, S.-H., Chang, C.-F., Li, C.-L. and Chang, H.-C. (2011), The Exocytosis of Fluorescent Nanodiamond and Its Use as a Long-Term Cell Tracker. Small, 7: 3363–3370. doi: 10.1002/smll.201101233
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!