Controlled Ambipolar-to-Unipolar Conversion in Graphene Field-Effect Transistors Through Surface Coating with Poly(ethylene imine)/Poly(ethylene glycol) Films
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 59–62, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Yan, Z., Yao, J., Sun, Z., Zhu, Y. and Tour, J. M. (2012), Controlled Ambipolar-to-Unipolar Conversion in Graphene Field-Effect Transistors Through Surface Coating with Poly(ethylene imine)/Poly(ethylene glycol) Films. Small, 8: 59–62. doi: 10.1002/smll.201101528
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!