High-Efficiency Si/Polymer Hybrid Solar Cells Based on Synergistic Surface Texturing of Si Nanowires on Pyramids
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 1664–1668, June 11, 2012
How to Cite
He, L., Lai, D., Wang, H., Jiang, C. and Rusli (2012), High-Efficiency Si/Polymer Hybrid Solar Cells Based on Synergistic Surface Texturing of Si Nanowires on Pyramids. Small, 8: 1664–1668. doi: 10.1002/smll.201102095
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!