Entrapment of Protein in Nanotubes Formed by a Nanochannel and Ion-Channel Hybrid Structure of Anodic Alumina
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 1001–1005, April 10, 2012
How to Cite
Chen, W., Jin, B., Hu, Y.-L., Lu, Y. and Xia, X.-H. (2012), Entrapment of Protein in Nanotubes Formed by a Nanochannel and Ion-Channel Hybrid Structure of Anodic Alumina. Small, 8: 1001–1005. doi: 10.1002/smll.201102117
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!