Self-Assembling Peptide-Based Nanoparticles for siRNA Delivery in Primary Cell Lines
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 14, pages 2184–2188, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Deshayes, S., Konate, K., Rydström, A., Crombez, L., Godefroy, C., Milhiet, P.-E., Thomas, A., Brasseur, R., Aldrian, G., Heitz, F., Muñoz-Morris, M. A., Devoisselle, J.-M. and Divita, G. (2012), Self-Assembling Peptide-Based Nanoparticles for siRNA Delivery in Primary Cell Lines. Small, 8: 2184–2188. doi: 10.1002/smll.201102413
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!