Merging High Doxorubicin Loading with Pronounced Magnetic Response and Bio-repellent Properties in Hybrid Drug Nanocarriers
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 15, pages 2381–2393, August 6, 2012
How to Cite
Bakandritsos, A., Papagiannopoulos, A., Anagnostou, E. N., Avgoustakis, K., Zboril, R., Pispas, S., Tucek, J., Ryukhtin, V., Bouropoulos, N., Kolokithas-Ntoukas, A., Steriotis, T. A., Keiderling, U. and Winnefeld, F. (2012), Merging High Doxorubicin Loading with Pronounced Magnetic Response and Bio-repellent Properties in Hybrid Drug Nanocarriers. Small, 8: 2381–2393. doi: 10.1002/smll.201102525
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!