High-Performance Photoconductive Channels Based on (Carbon Nanotube)–(CdS Nanowire) Hybrid Nanostructures
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 1650–1656, June 11, 2012
How to Cite
Lee, H., Heo, K., Maaroof, A., Park, Y., Noh, S., Park, J., Jian, J., Lee, C., Seong, M.-J. and Hong, S. (2012), High-Performance Photoconductive Channels Based on (Carbon Nanotube)–(CdS Nanowire) Hybrid Nanostructures. Small, 8: 1650–1656. doi: 10.1002/smll.201102628
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!