Two-Photon Fluorescence Imaging Super-Enhanced by Multishell Nanophotonic Particles, with Application to Subcellular pH
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 14, pages 2213–2221, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Ray, A., Lee, Y.-E. K., Kim, G. and Kopelman, R. (2012), Two-Photon Fluorescence Imaging Super-Enhanced by Multishell Nanophotonic Particles, with Application to Subcellular pH. Small, 8: 2213–2221. doi: 10.1002/smll.201102664
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!