Resistive Pulse Sensing of Analyte-Induced Multicomponent Rod Aggregation Using Tunable Pores
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 15, pages 2436–2444, August 6, 2012
How to Cite
Platt, M., Willmott, G. R. and Lee, G. U. (2012), Resistive Pulse Sensing of Analyte-Induced Multicomponent Rod Aggregation Using Tunable Pores. Small, 8: 2436–2444. doi: 10.1002/smll.201200058
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!