Gadolinium-Doped Silica Nanoparticles Encapsulating Indocyanine Green for Near Infrared and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 18, pages 2856–2868, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Sharma, P., Bengtsson, N. E., Walter, G. A., Sohn, H.-B., Zhou, G., Iwakuma, N., Zeng, H., Grobmyer, S. R., Scott, E. W. and Moudgil, B. M. (2012), Gadolinium-Doped Silica Nanoparticles Encapsulating Indocyanine Green for Near Infrared and Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Small, 8: 2856–2868. doi: 10.1002/smll.201200258
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!