Microarray with Micro- and Nano-topographies Enables Identification of the Optimal Topography for Directing the Differentiation of Primary Murine Neural Progenitor Cells
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 19, pages 3050–3061, October 8, 2012
How to Cite
Moe, A. A. K., Suryana, M., Marcy, G., Lim, S. K., Ankam, S., Goh, J. Z. W., Jin, J., Teo, B. K. K., Law, J. B. K., Low, H. Y., Goh, E. L. K., Sheetz, M. P. and Yim, E. K. F. (2012), Microarray with Micro- and Nano-topographies Enables Identification of the Optimal Topography for Directing the Differentiation of Primary Murine Neural Progenitor Cells. Small, 8: 3050–3061. doi: 10.1002/smll.201200490
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!