One Step Synthesis of Gold-Loaded Radial Mesoporous Silica Nanospheres and Supported Lipid Bilayer Functionalization: Towards Bio-Multifunctional Sensors
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 23, pages 3674–3682, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Veneziano, R., Derrien, G., Tan, S., Brisson, A., Devoisselle, J.-M., Chopineau, J. and Charnay, C. (2012), One Step Synthesis of Gold-Loaded Radial Mesoporous Silica Nanospheres and Supported Lipid Bilayer Functionalization: Towards Bio-Multifunctional Sensors. Small, 8: 3674–3682. doi: 10.1002/smll.201200758
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!