Critical Growth Temperature of Aqueous CdTe Quantum Dots is Non-negligible for Their Application as Nanothermometers
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 19, pages 3195–3197, October 11, 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, D. and Zhang, H. (2013), Critical Growth Temperature of Aqueous CdTe Quantum Dots is Non-negligible for Their Application as Nanothermometers. Small, 9: 3195–3197. doi: 10.1002/smll.201201060
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!