Distance-Mediated Plasmonic Dimers for Reusable Colorimetric Switches: A Measurable Peak Shift of More than 60 nm
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 234–240, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Guo, L., Ferhan, A. R., Chen, H., Li, C., Chen, G., Hong, S. and Kim, D.-H. (2013), Distance-Mediated Plasmonic Dimers for Reusable Colorimetric Switches: A Measurable Peak Shift of More than 60 nm. Small, 9: 234–240. doi: 10.1002/smll.201201061
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!