Polydopamine Spheres as Active Templates for Convenient Synthesis of Various Nanostructures
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 596–603, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Yan, J., Yang, L., Lin, M.-F., Ma, J., Lu, X. and Lee, P. S. (2013), Polydopamine Spheres as Active Templates for Convenient Synthesis of Various Nanostructures. Small, 9: 596–603. doi: 10.1002/smll.201201064
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!