Negatively Charged Gold Nanoparticles Inhibit Alzheimer's Amyloid-β Fibrillization, Induce Fibril Dissociation, and Mitigate Neurotoxicity
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 23, pages 3631–3639, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Liao, Y.-H., Chang, Y.-J., Yoshiike, Y., Chang, Y.-C. and Chen, Y.-R. (2012), Negatively Charged Gold Nanoparticles Inhibit Alzheimer's Amyloid-β Fibrillization, Induce Fibril Dissociation, and Mitigate Neurotoxicity. Small, 8: 3631–3639. doi: 10.1002/smll.201201068
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!