Gold Nanoparticles Elevate Plasma Testosterone Levels in Male Mice without Affecting Fertility
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Nanotoxicology
Volume 9, Issue 9-10, pages 1708–1714, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Li, W.-Q., Wang, F., Liu, Z.-M., Wang, Y.-C., Wang, J. and Sun, F. (2013), Gold Nanoparticles Elevate Plasma Testosterone Levels in Male Mice without Affecting Fertility. Small, 9: 1708–1714. doi: 10.1002/smll.201201079
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!