Tensilely Strained Germanium Nanomembranes as Infrared Optical Gain Media
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 622–630, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Boztug, C., Sánchez-Pérez, J. R., Sudradjat, F. F., Jacobson, R., Paskiewicz, D. M., Lagally, M. G. and Paiella, R. (2013), Tensilely Strained Germanium Nanomembranes as Infrared Optical Gain Media. Small, 9: 622–630. doi: 10.1002/smll.201201090
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!