Interfacing Engineered Nanoparticles with Biological Systems: Anticipating Adverse Nano–Bio Interactions
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Nanotoxicology
Volume 9, Issue 9-10, pages 1573–1584, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Pelaz, B., Charron, G., Pfeiffer, C., Zhao, Y., de la Fuente, J. M., Liang, X.-J., Parak, W. J. and del Pino, P. (2013), Interfacing Engineered Nanoparticles with Biological Systems: Anticipating Adverse Nano–Bio Interactions. Small, 9: 1573–1584. doi: 10.1002/smll.201201229
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!