We would like to dedicate this paper to Florian Mumm, who unfortunately passed away just before the paper was submitted for publication. Florian played an essantial role in the research described here and he is greatly missed.
A Transparent Nanowire-Based Cell Impalement Device Suitable for Detailed Cell–Nanowire Interaction Studies†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 263–272, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Mumm, F., Beckwith, K. M., Bonde, S., Martinez, K. L. and Sikorski, P. (2013), A Transparent Nanowire-Based Cell Impalement Device Suitable for Detailed Cell–Nanowire Interaction Studies. Small, 9: 263–272. doi: 10.1002/smll.201201314
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!