Density-Controlled Synthesis of Uniform ZnO Nanowires: Wide-Range Tunability and Growth Regime Transition
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 2069–2075, June 24, 2013
How to Cite
Guo, D. L., Tan, L. H., Wei, Z. P., Chen, H. and Wu, T. (2013), Density-Controlled Synthesis of Uniform ZnO Nanowires: Wide-Range Tunability and Growth Regime Transition. Small, 9: 2069–2075. doi: 10.1002/smll.201201369
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!