Directed Self-Assembly with Sub-100 Degrees Celsius Processing Temperature, Sub-10 Nanometer Resolution, and Sub-1 Minute Assembly Time
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 24, pages 3762–3768, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Park, W. I., Kim, K., Jang, H.-I., Jeong, J. W., Kim, J. M., Choi, J., Park, J. H. and Jung, Y. S. (2012), Directed Self-Assembly with Sub-100 Degrees Celsius Processing Temperature, Sub-10 Nanometer Resolution, and Sub-1 Minute Assembly Time. Small, 8: 3762–3768. doi: 10.1002/smll.201201407
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!