Emerging In Vitro Models for Safety Screening of High-Volume Production Nanomaterials under Environmentally Relevant Exposure Conditions
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Nanotoxicology
Volume 9, Issue 9-10, pages 1504–1520, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Kathawala, M. H., Xiong, S., Richards, M., Ng, K. W., George, S. and Loo, S. C. J. (2013), Emerging In Vitro Models for Safety Screening of High-Volume Production Nanomaterials under Environmentally Relevant Exposure Conditions. Small, 9: 1504–1520. doi: 10.1002/smll.201201452
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!