Carbon Nanotubes Enhance Metastatic Growth of Lung Carcinoma via Up-Regulation of Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Nanotoxicology
Volume 9, Issue 9-10, pages 1691–1695, May 27, 2013
How to Cite
Shvedova, A. A., Tkach, A. V., Kisin, E. R., Khaliullin, T., Stanley, S., Gutkin, D. W., Star, A., Chen, Y., Shurin, G. V., Kagan, V. E. and Shurin, M. R. (2013), Carbon Nanotubes Enhance Metastatic Growth of Lung Carcinoma via Up-Regulation of Myeloid-Derived Suppressor Cells. Small, 9: 1691–1695. doi: 10.1002/smll.201201470
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!