Achieving Ultrahigh Concentrations of Fluorescent Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Using Small-Molecule Viscosity Modifiers
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 241–247, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Leeds, J. D., Fourkas, J. T. and Wang, Y. (2013), Achieving Ultrahigh Concentrations of Fluorescent Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Using Small-Molecule Viscosity Modifiers. Small, 9: 241–247. doi: 10.1002/smll.201201472
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!